15 Feb 2018

Update

No commentary today.  I'll roll it in with the commentary for tomorrow's post.

The next serial will be Mecha Academy.  I don't have anything else available that is either complete or a few chapters short of completion.  My other option, LTV Paranormalists, is still being edited to fix the narrative order.  I'm hoping to have something else in the works while Mecha Academy is being posted.

The index for The Devil You Know is up to date now.  If you were waiting for the story to be complete and easily found, now's your chance.

I'm starting to work out ideas for NaNoWriMo 2018.  Three serials are making the list, including Subject 13, Unruly, and Mecha AcademyDemona's story and the time travelling kaiju hunters are also on the list.  The number is only to get bigger before I start thinning projects down.

Friday, the serial hiatus continues with a Modiphius Star Trek entry.
Also Friday, over at Psycho Drive-In, Tails of Equestria.
Saturday, over at The Seventh Sanctum, The Dresden Files.

No comments:

Post a Comment